Designed for car and light truck engines (1.8L to 5.0L)
Electroylis unit produces atomic hydrogen and oxygen from water. Gas also known as:
- Hydroxy Gas
- Brown's Gas
- 1L hydroxy gas per 15 amps at 12 volts DC.
- Typical applications produce 1 to 2 liters per minute.
- 7L per minute max HHO output.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Plates - efficient hydrolysis over long product life.
- Sturdy Corrosion Proof Polyethylene End Plates - durability for long product life.
- Custom Cut EPDM Gaskets - thin gaskets allow for more efficient gas production. Flat design for leak proof seal
- Brass electrical connectors - for efficient electical conduction and corrosion resistance
- Corrosion proof nylon connectors - durable trouble free service over long product life.
- 16 Plate, 4 neutrals between positives
- 316L Stainless Steel Plates
- Solid Bronze 5/16" Electrical Connector Bolts
- 6.25" Dia. Reaction Surface
- 30 sq in / Plate, 900 sq in total reaction surface
- 15 amps per liter of HHO gas
- 8" x 8" Plate
- 8 3/8" Overall x 2 ½" Deep
- EPDM Gaskets, /w 0.05" Spacing